Always looking for talent to push the boundaries of data automation! If up for the challenge get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do
Dviz technologies is all about using latest data science tools and technologies with human intelligence. We help tech companies and platforms unleash the full potential of data automation.
Why we do it
We are obsessed in solving customer challenges and are driven by developing products that scale as a result. We are given the opportunity daily by our customers to evengelize the importance of data automation while building an awesome company we always wanted to work for.
Jr. Python Developer
DVIZ.Tech is a United States based startup focused on empowering businesses with a turnkey approach to identifying and parsing information about their markets, competitors, and even themselves. We are looking for a Junior Python developer to build industry-specific (non-consumer) automation tools, utilize industry-leading APIs centered on computing, vision, NLP, and AI topics.
Your role will involve close collaboration with a small development and sales team to prioritize target machine learning concepts to these web scrapers which will be tabulated into a front-end (UI/UX). Given our services and position in the market, you’ll experience a lot about growing a small company with us than anywhere else while you shape our back-end tech usage strategy along with the founding team.
What will you be doing (your tasks):
- Work on the backend of different modules of a Django based web application.
- Create python-based tools (such as web scraping) to fetch data from various online sources.
- Parsing and storing the gathered information and data into databases (SQL).
- Develop scalable framework for automating and maintaining flow of data from multiple sources.
- Eventually making crawlers intelligent to categorize the cleaned data into news, trends and quantitative facts & figures.
Who are we looking for (skills required):
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Proficiency in Python and Django.
- Experience working with relational databases like (SQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience working with multiple data formats (XML, JSON, CSV)
- Have knowledge of handling and integrating platform to django environment.
- Experience in Selenium, Scrapy and other scraping libraries of python.
- Have ability to handle API response and requests.
- Ability to handle big data and data frames (using pandas, NumPy etc.).
- Experience in Git version control.
- Experience in UI (Html, CSS and JS) will be a plus.
- Experience in Django Rest Framework will be a plus.
- Flexible working hours with autonomy
- Experience working with international team
- Market competitive monthly salary
- Knowledge of how a completely digitized, international company runs
If you are looking for a rewarding career, getting in on the ground floor of a fast growing, Agile, and international business, please send you CV to email@example.com . In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.